Friday, February 12, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday - The Demy

Ok, SWBI fans – here’s the deal…my husband seems to think that I will eventually run out of witty and interesting things to say about the weird and unusual products out there.  He also seems to think that there is going to come a day that I’m going to run out of products to um…discuss.  SO – he suggested a new weekly feature…Fabulous Finds Friday.

One day a week we’ll feature one really cool product – something I wish someone would buy for me.  *hint hint, husband dear…I know you are reading this*

So – our inaugural post …The Demy.

No, it isn’t a push up bra.

If you like to cook, bake, or generally make messes in the kitchen with food – this thing may just be right up your alley.  It’s kind of like a Kindle for the kitchen.  It holds 2,500 recipes, available at your finger tips – it’s splash resistant, has a touch screen…and the pages will NEVER get stuck together causing an inability to be able to read the recipe in the future. 
image

I SOOOO want to buy one of these.
Categories , , ,

1 comments:

happishopr said...

LOVE this!

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret