Wednesday, February 10, 2010

G’day Sir…it’s time you rose to meet the world…

What is your first thought each morning when you wake?

Are you happy?

Are you anxious to start your day with sunshine and rainbows with the occasional bunny hopping by?

OR is it more like – the first person to speak to you is going to regret it…especially if you haven’t left the safe and comfortable confines of your bed…

Yes, that’s more like me too.  So I can assure you – I will not ever own one of these:

image

Small and unassuming – yes.  Annoying and possible morning murder weapon?  Absolutely.

So what does it do?  Instead of waking you up with music or in extreme cases loud buzzing noises…this one wakes you with the cheery voice of Jeeves…England’s favorite butler.

Wake to:

"Excuse me sir, I'm so sorry to disturb you, but it appears to be morning... Very inconvenient, I agree... I believe it is the rotation of the Earth that is to blame, sir,"

or asks

"Shall I inform the news agencies that you are about to rise, sir?"

And if you don’t wake up to Jeeves’ gentle prodding…the thing starts beeping at a gentle but loud frequency.  Pressing snooze doesn’t alleviate the pain either…Jeeves simply replies:  "Sir has a firm touch, but fair"

Oh Brother…I have a feeling it’d end up embedded in my bedroom wall on the first morning, but that’s just a feeling.

Found Here. (Hammacher Schlemmer – you know the annoying airplane catalog people.)

Categories , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret