Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chia Obama

Ok, I have to admit, I’ve fallen prey to the Chia Pet madness.  I owned one – well two actually if you count the herb garden.  I am a child of the 80’s after all, and that is when these babies made their debut.

I can’t help but wonder – in all the strides we’ve taken in racial equality and not stereotyping – is a terra cotta version of our President with an 80’s Afro made out of alfalfa really appropriate? 

*stern look and eyebrow raised*

What is this teaching the children anyway?

Of course in the spirit of being politically correct – there is a Chia Hillary also available.  Wow, they’ve thought of everything – now there is something for everyone.

https://www.chiaobama.com/flare/next

OK now, sing along with me …cha cha cha chia!
Categories , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret