Saturday, February 20, 2010

C’mon Barbie…Let’s go Potty…

sing with me….

I’m a Barbie Girl – in a Barbie world…it’s fantastic..my dogs pee on plastic…



image

Yes, my friends – even a big company like Mattel isn’t immune to momentary lapses in product creation judgment. In this case it’s their second momentary lapse – on the same subject.

The Barbie Potty Training Pups – the newer of the two play sets (the older is called Barbie Luv me 3 Taffy)  Even my four year old daughter proclaimed “That’s GROSS MOM!” after watching the commercial.  I suppose it wouldn’t be that bad of an idea if they hadn’t decided to make the “newspaper” turn yellow and brown (yes, I said BROWN) when wet.

Nope. 


I changed my mind. 


Still a horrible idea.

Here’s the commercial that grossed out my four year old.  On the bright side – she doesn’t want a puppy anymore.
Categories , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret