Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pork Barrel BBQ

I got an email from my husband this morning.  The subject line was: FW:Father's Day.  The preview said 'For those of you looking for that perfect father?s day gift idea.' 

I thought, sure - I never know what to get him.  Perhaps he's sending me a hint as to what to get this year...

Maybe not.

image

Discover Que, the intriguing new fragrance from Pork Barrel BBQ. An intoxicating bouquet of spices, smoke, meat, and sweet summer sweat.

Que. A tantalizing fragrance that attracts the opposite sex, giving them whiplash as you saunter by.

mmmm....intoxicating Summer Sweat.

I don't know that I've ever heard it quite put that way.

Pair it with the Lobster Cologne and I guess we can have Surf and Turf?

Categories , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret