Thursday, April 8, 2010

iPooped

Okay . . . so yesterday I was at our local electronics store (trying to buy a new bluetooth headset…which is another entertaining story entirely…) and I got into a conversation with the nice sales clerk who was helping me with my purchase.

We started talking about this blog, and the many products that we’ve featured.  He laughed and told me I needed to check this one out:

image

What is it?  Maybe this will help…

image

Yes, that really is an iPod dock with an attached toilet paper holder.  (it’s called the iCarta…)

Yes, they really do sell them at this specific electronics store (but if you don’t live in Arizona to check it out, you’ll have to go here for proof of it’s existence).

And yes, I caused a scene with my laughter…and I’m proud of it.

Categories , ,

1 comments:

sharondavis said...

That is the most awesome thing I've ever seen. I have to have one.

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret