Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Baby Keeper

I’m a mother of five, and I have to admit – sometimes it’s difficult to keep my ever watchful eye on all five children at once.  And don’t get me started on when they were babies…oh goodness…they were all over the house – and lightning fast!  Too bad I didn’t have a Baby Keeper!  Oh no, of course not…I wasn’t quite that lucky.

image

Okay…so maybe this is a much better idea than hanging your child on the door knob in a plastic sack (which I also do NOT recommend – for the record.  I mean hey – if those bags rip with only a few cans of corn in them…not that I’ve tried it, because I haven’t, really.)  It’s also a much better method than this:

image

I mean the money saved on the repainting and duct tape alone…

(I’m shaking my head here…really, I’ve got nothing more to add to this – okay, you know me better than that, I have A LOT more I can add to this, but there is only so much time in the day…and you, my dear readers, need to get back to work….)

Categories , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret