Friday, February 19, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday - The CandleBreeze

The CandleBreeze.

I not only have one, but I wish I had one more!

 image
If you like to cook with garlic, you’ll want one.

 image
If you have pets, you’ll want one.

image
If you have kids (that often come with their own set of fragrances…)  you’ll definitely want one!

image
What is a Candle Breeze you ask?  It’s a flameless candle, that goes a little beyond a simple candle warmer.  It has an integrated fan that allows the scent to gently waft through the house…filling up to 2500 square feet with only one unit.

That’s right sports fans…2500 square feet.

And it’s perfectly safe.  (And since my recent house fire involving electric appliances…I’m even more paranoid than ever…but not about my CandleBreeze.)

My favorite scent (at the moment) is fresh peach, but vanilla sugar cookie is growing on me too…oh and fresh oranges and then there’s the cinnamon one…oooo and don’t forget the spiced wassail at Christmastime…On second thought, I have no favorite.  I like them all.

Anyway – this is a Fabulous Friday Find.  I think everyone should have one.  Really.  Everyone.

***UPDATE SUNDAY FEB 21,2010***
This Just IN - Everyone CAN have one!!!  (well, not EVERYONE...but..well..)  Click on the Contests! link above or go here for more info.
Categories

1 comments:

Wendy B. said...

I don't know if I did this right, but I hope I win! Wendy B.

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret