Monday, June 28, 2010

Plump Lips Are IN

And I just don’t get it.

I guess I understand the need for women to have gorgeous plump full lips – and I understand that that many would go to great lengths to get this look.  I even understand you can take butt fat and inject it into your lips to make them look plumper…(the thought makes me shudder…)

But – if you are afraid of needles, I guess you can always use this:

image

You see, it’s a plunger with a suction cup…

Did you ever get a bottle stuck on your lips as a kid because you were playing with the suction properties? Or a glass?

Yes, same concept…kinda…

Only this one will help you have lips like these (if only for a day)

image

Yea, because who doesn’t want that???

(Disclaimer – the image above does not represent actual results from the Luscious Lips product.  It’s simply the funniest darn picture I could find of a woman with overly plumped lips.  I’m pretty sure you’d not get the exact same results as above by using Luscious lips, unless of course you connected the suction cup device to a very powerful vacuum – which I do not recommend, and I’m pretty sure is also a warning in the product packaging, and if it isn’t – it should be because I know there are some people out there that just might try it.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret