Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mommy I’m Here!

Ok, so I knew I was glutton for punishment when I went out and Googled “Bad Mother’s Day Gifts” but you know – anything to keep you all entertained.

One thing I didn’t expect though – a GPS device designed with the ultra paranoid, super sensitive mommy in mind.  Look, I’m a paranoid parent…I find myself audibly counting to five often when I’m in public with the kids (you know to make sure we haven’t lost – or even worse GAINED one in our travels…)  But I don’t know that I’d stoop to this level…at least not until they are teenagers.

image

That’s right ladies (and gents) it’s a cutesy wootsey little GPS device disguised as a bear with a belly button homing beacon.  Tie this to your kids’ shoe and never lose them again.  Or at least never lose them as long as they are within the pre-determined radial distance and within ear shot.

Categories , ,

2 comments:

Krista Freier Tjossem said...

Ok, I'm sure it's marketed to paranoid parents... but still- not a bad idea for parents of children who take them to a huge park (like Central Park) where they could run off or worse, be kidnapped. That is always my fear and there's just so many weirdos out there that some parents might choose this as an option when in situations with hundreds of other kids. I'm sure it comes with a hefty price tag as well. :) I'm not sure my kid would wear it either... if it was Thomas or a school bus, maybe :)

AmyGove said...

Ask anyone and they will tell you I am NOT a paranoid momma, though I probably should be since my son has repeatedly run out the front door, around the block and out to the main thoroughfare... once while I stood half dressed in the doorway fresh from the shower. I'd love to have one of these devices... in a collar around his neck! The shoe thing would never work - he'd just take them off and throw them over a powerline or something.

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret