Sunday, January 3, 2010

Guitar (Z)Hero

image
I could try to be witty and charming.

I could post something here about how every guitar hero player that ever lived NEEDS one of these shirts.

But I won’t.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/interactive/c498/

Yes, if you are wondering, it is a fully playable guitar embedded in a t-shirt.

Yes, it has a Pocket Amp which will allow you to crank it to 11, and yes – it is going to be all the rage for the guitar hero playing, computer programming, electrical engineering studying, perpetually single men in the universe.
Categories , , ,

2 comments:

Blu Sol said...

Dare I say it....um...I would totally buy this lol

Blu Sol said...

Dare I say it....um...I would totally buy this lol

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret