Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let’s take a moment…

Okay, I’m going to be serious for one post.

One post – promise.

This is something that I personally bought, and hope that many more will buy too.  You see – portions of the proceeds from the sale of these items goes to fund cancer research for the cure.

As someone who has been touched (and deeply affected) by cancer, I hope you all will forgive me for taking a break from my typical posts.

For once, someone will buy this, and has – to the tune of over $250.000 raised for cancer research.

image

Available from http://www.choosehope.com  and in many colors, these shirts, hats, flip flops, and hoodies make a strong statement.

Cancer Sucks.

Thank you.

Categories , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret