Thursday, January 14, 2010

Peter Petrie Egg Separator

Do you have a hard time getting your kids to eat eggs?

Me too. 

I started searching for some tips on helping kids to enjoy eggs more – thereby eating them more, and I found this on Youtube:



This has got to be a gag right?  Nobody in their right mind….oh wait, this site isn’t for people in their right mind that invent things…that’s right!  Okay, so it isn’t a gag.  Nope, you can own this little gem for $12.99.

image

Now, not only will my kids not eat eggs…but I’m second guessing my ability to do so.

One thing is for sure, I will never eat egg whites again.  Really, never.
Categories , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret