Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Snuggie

We’ve all seen the commercials – of a woman sitting on the couch and she can’t seem to keep her blanket on her shoulders to keep her warm AND operate the remote control or hold her book at the same time.   What to do, what to do??? The snuggie of course, the blanket – with sleeves!!!

While I originally thought the Snuggie was ridiculous – I was quickly proven wrong by many, many friend and family members.  I eventually warmed up to the idea, and am not quite so annoyed by the commercial.  However, Snuggie should have quit while they were ahead, because this one – I can’t possibly warm up to… (ha ha…pun totally intended…)

The SNUGGIE – FOR DOGS!
snuggie for dogs

Yea, I thought so.

Is it just me, or do these pups look like something out of StarWars Episode VII - Return to the Bark Side...

Duke....I am your father....

Use the force Fido - the biscuits aren't going to move themselves from the top shelf!

Oh yea, the puns just write themselves on this one.
Categories , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret