Friday, January 22, 2010

Nice to Meat You…

I’ve been to my share of conventions over the years.

I’ve collected a fair amount of business cards – I’d say easily in the thousands.

I’ve always found it a problem to remember which particular person I met went with which particular card.  After a few days of “meeting and greeting” and passing around cards – all of the names and faces blur together.

Enter the “Meat” card…

Never be forgotten again.

Seriously, never.

image

Unless of course your prospect gets hungry and eats it…

Of course – if you don’t have  a profession which required business cards…you can get Christmas Meat Cards as well.  Think of it … two gifts in one!  Better start working on that Christmas letter though, you are limited in space, and no – I don’t think he’ll print a family photo.  Meat has it’s limitations after all.

Categories , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret