Saturday, January 30, 2010

PeePee TeePee

I have to admit, I actually bought some of these when my son was born.

I don’t know about your little boys – but mine – well, when he went “peepee” he had quite a bit of power behind it…And the “teepee” well – it just ended up being a flying projectile, rather than a fluid stopping/absorbing tool.  Let’s just say – this little baby didn’t save us any extra late night “showers”.

image

In case you were confused – this sets on top of his wee willy winkie while you attempt a hopefully DRY diaper change…  I suppose one good thing could come out of it though…

"So, (Mr. Famous Astronaut) what inspired you to build the worlds first water powered Rocket ship...?"

"I can't quite put my finger on it, but I remember from a very young age watching rocket shaped items fly by the power of pressurized fluid...."

Ya, that’s probably just wishful thinking.
Categories , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret