Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Clintons…

Okay, so every once in a while something comes along that renders me completely speechless.

If you’ve read this blog for any length of time (or know me personally…) you know that is a very hard thing to do.

This one however – I have no words for. 

That’s right, no actual words.

Giggles, laughter, tears streaming down my face, and apparent fits of being starved of oxygen because I can’t seem to catch my breath because I’m laughing so hard….that’s what this one does for me. 

I’m going to leave the rest up to you.  May I introduce to you the current Secretary of State Nutcracker, and Former President cork screw…

banner-hillary banner-bill

Short of the folks on the extreme side of both political parties (whom we can all agree are already nuts – no pun intended)  I can’t think of any single person who would buy this.

Okay, maybe one person.  But he doesn’t count.

http://www.hillarynutcracker.com/

Categories , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret