Thursday, May 5, 2011

Woofers

We've recently been looking into upgrading our surround sound system, so I've been learning a lot about Sub-woofers and tweeters and base speakers.

Yea, that's right, I'm a techno-geek. So?

Typically in any good surround sound setup you want a co-axial system (two speakers, for those that don't speak "speaker") at minimum, and well more than that for true surround.

Right now I'm looking for the "woofer" component.  I think these just might be perfect.

image

That shouldn't scare the kids, right?

found here. The artist/maker does state that this adds function to an otherwise grotesque object...which makes me wonder...just how many headless dog statues does he have at his house?
Categories , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret