Sunday, May 1, 2011

More Royal Trinkets.

So I wanted to post about the shuttle launch. I wanted to comment on how cool it was and then show you some pretty interesting products in commemoration of the event. But - wouldn't you know it, I can't find any. They say that the shuttle didn't take off-but with the Royal Wedding and the Debacle concerning Princess Beatrices' hat-honestly I don't think American media has had a chance to discuss much else.

So, instead, I thought I'd share with you some more Royal Wedding Trinkets that you simply cannot live without.

Like this mug prominently featuring Catherine and her loving husband?

image

er...uh...brother-in-law. Whatever. You see one Prince you've seen them all, right?

Okay well, we've got to have something else around here you'd like to see - *shuffling papers* - Yes! This DIY book is the perfect wedding trinket, and it's so personal when you make it yourself...

image

...blink...blink...no no, that just won't do at all. To show the Queen in any color other than yellow is treason, is it not? (because she almost always wears yellow...or at least that's the color I always see her in, you know in my multiple sightings of her, on Television, in the middle of the night, while taking NyQuil).

If neither one of those work for you, then perhaps this is more your speed:

image

I mean, who wouldn't want to wake up each morning to get your daily crumpets and milk from this baby?

And if you pair it with your Charles and Diana Tea Towels, your kitchen would be fit for any Queen to visit?

(I'm going to stop right there. I could say so much more about a Wills and Kate kitchen, but - I'm going to show some restraint. What? Don't act so shocked.)

After you've decked out your kitchen in Royal regalia, and knitted your mini wedding, I think perhaps it might be time for a manicure...

image

and a cup of tea?

image

(not sure what the dollar bills are for in her hand?)

And finally, don't let your computer be left out of the phone. Purchase it a lovely mousepad with the official Royal Wedding Photo:

image

After all, you should have your copy of the bride's wedding photos before she does, should you not?

Come to think of it, I'm still waiting for my wedding photos. She's a lucky gal = getting married in the digital age. I believe all of mine are on film. For those of you that don't know what that is...ask your parents, be prepared for mean glares and possibly being told to go clean the bathroom, with your toothbrush, twice.

Categories , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret