Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shed-a-Way Pet Vacuum

I have a dog.

Although I've been told that with her breed that is questionable as to whether or not she's really a dog. But I digress...

I'm always on the lookout for ways to groom her a little easier, train her a little better, etc. etc. and so on.  So today in my journeys on the internet - I found this...

The Shed-a-Way vacuum attachment by Bissell.
 image
It attaches to your vacuum, and as you brush your dog, the hair is sucked up the tube and discarded of in the vacuum bag or container.
image
Problem is-vacuum has be to running for it to work.


...

...

...

I don't know about your dogs, but when mine hears the vacuum, this is what happens:


Something tells me the Shed-a-Way isn't such a great idea for my dog.  Just sayin'.
Categories , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret