Monday, July 12, 2010

Moose Nuggets

If you are our friend on facebook – you’ve likely seen this…but only because Marjean C. Pointed it out.

image

Here’s the deal.  I make all kinds of jewelry.  I love the unique quality that natural gemstones and semi precious stone add to the pieces I make.

Key word here: STONES.

As a mother of five I can tell you I’ve seen small pebblish things like these before – but I’d never put them into a pair of earrings or a bracelet.

image

I’m sorry, but no amount of lacquer and string can make moose nuggets wearable.  And while we are at it – let’s just exclude rabbit nuggets, dog piles and cow pies too.

Of course with my awesome Photoshop skills, I have found one use for cow pies -

image

Yep, I think it adds a touch of class, don’t you?

Categories , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret