Thursday, July 8, 2010

Caffeinated Candy Pops

These suckers are not for kids.

Unless you like the bouncing off the walls running in circles climbing the curtains type of child.

image

Think Geek says these suckers contain 70mg of caffeine per pop – which is as much as a single energy drink.

For those of you that don’t know me well (And why not?  It isn’t like I’m a mysterious person who doesn’t interact with her adoring fans…)  I don’t drink anything caffeinated.  I don’t eat anything with caffeine in it.    I haven’t for 10 years.

That’s right, I’m naturally perky.

I can only imagine what the consequences of me ingesting one of these might be…

Yep, that’s about right.

Categories ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret