Saturday, July 24, 2010

Football Fanatics

I’m a football fan.

Big. Fan.

I have a college team – BYU (Go Cougars!) and my NFL team is ….

DA BEARS.

Ahem…sorry.

Anyway – football season starts soon.  And I’m so excited I can barely stand it.   So I started shopping for Bears and Cougars regalia so we can properly enjoy football season.  You know, the standard stuff – Jersey’s, blankets, hats with soda pop can holders…

And don’t forget the double zero Jersey for the dog…

image

Wait, what?

Here’s the deal – I do admit to dressing my dog.  I have a Chihuahua and she gets cold so I do have a few t-shirts and sweaters for her.  HOWEVER – I’ve never spent more than two dollars on any one shirt.

This. Jersey. Is. $29.95.

I don’t think I’ve ever spent that on any one item of my own clothing.   I’m a bargain shopper…

So to re-cap…I’m a football fanatic.  I dress my dog.  I’m not crazy enough to dress my dog in a jersey that costs more than two pairs of jeans from the Target.

That is all.

Categories , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret