Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just In Case You Need To Pass Your Civil Service Requirements…

If you are an Andy Griffith fan – that makes sense to you.

If not, well – I feel sad for you.  Really, really sad.

You see, I’ve only seen this item once before:

image

And this is where I saw it:

One full inch taller huh?  Hmmmm…perhaps I should rethink this and make it a Friday Post? 

I am going to go lock myself in a closet now.  I’ll promise to come out when I’m at least one full inch taller – that’ll make me at least 5 feet tall.

Categories ,

1 comments:

Brandy said...

omg hhahahaha i actually know what that is and why....it's an OVER THE DOOR CERVICAL TRACTION UNIT! its used for people that have cervical disc compression...lol I work for a chiropractor!

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret