Monday, May 31, 2010

The Banana Guard – Guard Your Banana

image

This plastic case is meant to guard and protect your banana from squishage or premature browning in transport from home to work or school.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s probably a good idea…I mean hey, I can’t even count the number of times that my banana has not made it safely to it’s destination…really, I honestly can’t remember one instance TO count…

But hey, if you have severe banana issues, then this is for you.  No more premature ripening or banana ooze in your lunch bag.  Because nobody wants that.

The Banana Guard – Guard Your Banana.  (yes, that’s their tagline…I can’t take credit for that genius at all.)

Categories , ,

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret