Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big Book of Home Remedies

Ok, I know – there’s probably a lot of really great information in here.  HOWEVER – I’m sitting here at home with ZERO voice, two small children, and with rising health care costs being what they are – I refuse to go to the doctor.

So I started looking into home remedies.  I have to admit there’s a lot of great info out there.  And again, I’m sure this book has lots more great and valuable information for those looking for simple home remedies.

imageBut, when I looked up “Laryngitis” in  The Big Doctors Book of Home Remedies: Quick Fixes, Clever Techniques, and Uncommon Cures to Get You Feeling Better FastI couldn’t stop laughing (well, more of a wheezy, forced air type of sound – but you get the picture)  when I found out that the number one home remedy is….

are you ready?

Wait for it…

wait for it…

STOP TALKING.

Number two?

DON’T EVEN WHISPER.

Um….thanks for the info big helpful doctor book.  Now, do you know what might be a helpful side item to sell with this book?  How about “The Big Book of Morse Code” because with cures like this, I’m gonna need some way to communicate.

(yes, I know “stop talking” is something a doctor would tell me also – but I think that really goes into a book called “The Big Book Of Common Sense Answers” or something like that.  Now, please excuse me, I need to go frantically wave my arms at my kids who are fighting over a Barbie.  This ought to be entertaining.)

Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret