Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Washer and Dryer Cozy…

Years ago, my grandmother (whom I love very much and would never even think of making fun of – mostly because I know she’d kick my butt if she was still here to do so…) used to have these cozy things all over her house.  She had one that covered her bread box, one for the toaster, one for the KitchenAid- (which I’m pretty sure was a custom made creation) and I think she might have even had one that covered the back of her toilet.

Grandma never, ever – I repeat NEVER had one of these:

image

Why didn’t she have one?


Grandma may have been strange – after all, she IS related to me…but she wasn’t crazy.  At least not that anyone could prove in a court of law anyway.

Tell me though, don’t you just have to have one of these now?  Don’t the blue butterflies and ruffles just scream serenity?

Oh wait, that isn’t serenity – it’s insanity.  Sorry about that.

Love ya Grandma!

Found at Collectionsetc.  my new favorite hunting ground.  http://www.collectionsetc.com/Product/butterfly-washer-dryer-cover.aspx/_/N-4fzlog
Categories , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret