Monday, June 21, 2010

Elitemeet.com

It’s dating for the successful.

And attractive.

Because who wants to waste time with the “special spirits” of the world…

(hahahahahaha – I know there are some of you out there laughing your butts off on that one.  You know who you are…)

*cue sappy “the more you know” infomercial music*

Elitemeet.com – why waste time with ugly people.

Remember – be attractive.  Don’t be Unattractive.

(and for those of you who don’t know where that comes from – enjoy this SNL skit staring Tom Brady on Sexual Harassment – something the folks at Elitemeet.com are obviously not concerned with.)

Thank you Michelle B for finding this.  Too bad I don’t think I make the cut…nor do I think I really want to…

Categories , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret