Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just Doing My American Duty…

This week we celebrated Flag Day.

It’s June 14th for those that don’t know.

Anyway – I’m one of those people that is very patriotic.  Extremely patriotic.  My entire house is decorated in shades of red white and blue patriotic.

I’m still pretty certain you aren’t going to find one of these in here:

image

If you’ve followed this blog for any amount of time, you know I have a thing against alarm clocks.  They generally end up embedded in the closest wall each morning (which gets expensive after a while…) but this one…I don’t know…I mean would it be my patriotic duty each morning to snap to attention with my hand over my heart and bellow out my O Say Can You See? Would it be considered anti-American to push the snooze button?

Too many questions, too many possibilities.  I’ll leave this one on the shelf thank you.

You've found it!  The first person to EMAIL me with the name of this blog post gets the $5.00 Amazon.com gift card!!!   - Kim G of Phoenix Arizona found it on 8/18/2010!  Way to go Kim!  Keep looking...there's another one hidden!
Categories ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret