Friday, June 11, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday – Cookie Dipped Drumsticks

Okay, so I have an ice cream problem. 
The problem is, there is never enough.  Really.  That’s my problem.
I’ve always liked the quick easy ice cream treats like Klondike bars and Drumsticks – the only problem is they’ve always been messy.  Klondikes break open and the ice cream melts all over and Drumsticks have those nuts that go everywhere…
But not the Cookie dipped ones.
These things are so fabulous.
image
The chocolate on the outside is a perfect blend of creamy chocolaty goodness with bits of crunchy chocolate cookie mixed in.  The cone (as always) is crunchy and not chewy…and if you are lucky you can get one that has a caramel center.
mmmmmm….caramel.
Anyway – these things are awesome.  You need one.  Now.

In case you are wondering why I’d chose an ice cream novelty treat as my fabulous find I’ll give you two reasons…reason one: 115 and reason two: 90.   What is that you say?  Today’s high and low temperatures.  That’s right, it’s nearly midnight as I write this, kids are in bed and it’s dark outside – and it’s 90 degrees.  Now, excuse me while I go eat more ice cream.
Categories , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret