Thursday, April 15, 2010

Whac-A-Mole

I’m torn on this product.  Part of me wants to put it in Fabulous Finds Friday…because after-all…who doesn’t love a good game of Whac-A-Mole?  And this Whac-A-Mole game is so awesome…in fact – it’s reached it’s own level of awesomeness that I really don’t think there is anything possibly more awesome than this in the Whac-A-Mole universe.

image

Why is it so awesome?

It’s PERSONALIZED.

That’s right, you send in photos of family members, past managers, bosses, ex girlfriends/boyfriends…whatever you want…and instead of little mischievous moles popping up for you to whack with a mallet- you guessed it – it’s your own little stress relief machine, complete with sound effects.

So why, may you ask is this NOT on Fabulous Finds Friday?

It’s $35,000.00.

That is more expensive that all three of the cars I’ve purchased in my lifetime…combined.

I am thinking if I had $35,000.00 extra to spend on a Whac-A-Mole machine, I’d likely be one of the least STRESSed people on the planet.   But that’s just a guess.

Categories , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret