Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Headlights

I know what you are thinking.

Or maybe I don’t.  Whatever.

Anyway – ever get up late at night and need to navigate your way through the house – but don’t want to turn on a light because it might wake up other sleeping members of the family?

Ya, I don’t really know what that’s like either – everyone in my family could sleep though pretty much anything including the fire alarm…but that’s another story altogether.

BUT – if you do ever find yourself in such a situation maybe consider buying yourself a pair of these

image

My problem would be that I’d need them to light up in order to find them to put them on in the first place.

Ooooo…maybe if they joined with the “Clapper” or something – kinda like the little remote on your key chain for your car?  Clap once and the lights blink on and off?  Now THAT would be cool.

Categories , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret