Friday, April 16, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday – Smart Shopper

First – let me tell you I’m sorry this post is so late today…we lost our internet access! 

It’s like losing my right arm…

And my  left.

However, since I didn’t have internet access today – I was able to catch up on some much overdue errands.  Number one on the list…Grocery shopping.

I. Hate. Grocery. Shopping.

I always tend to go and forget half the stuff on my list (because I was too much in a hurry to write it down) and when I get home I realize that the stuff I DID remember wasn’t even on the list in the first place.

That’s where Smart Shopper comes in.  It’s an amazing device that magnetically attaches to my refrigerator.  Whenever I run out of something I simply speak it into Smart Shopper and IT remembers for me.

I know, awesome right?

image

Then, when I need to go to the grocery store, I simply push “print” on the Smart Shopper…and out pops my shopping list – categorized by items needed (IE, Dairy, produce…you get the picture).

It doesn’t do anything in regards to having to take small children to the store with you…but it does make the trip a little easier.  Or at least it helps you remember the things you actually went to the store for.

Categories ,

1 comments:

Jessica said...

That's way cool!! Plus, now the list is legible for my 7yo to read and help me shop. I think I'm going to add that to my Mother's Day/Birthday wish list.

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret