Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bling Mug

I’m thinking if I didn’t have this sweet work at home gig that allowed me to go to work looking (less than) gorgeous each day, I’d most definitely want one of these:

image

I mean, nobody – I mean nobody – wants to be without their golden gilded mirror at their fingertips to be sure their hair and face are fully primped and preened.

And because I can’t possibly make this stuff up (mostly because someone else beat me to it…) from the website:

"Bling" mirror mug lets you enjoy a hot beverage while checking on makeup or hair at a moment's notice.

Yep.  On a moment’s notice.  Ain’t life grand?

Categories , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret