Friday, April 23, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday – Sweet Baby Cheeks

I do not like cake.

This may come as a surprise to you, but I don’t.  I make cakes – wedding cakes, birthday cakes, grooms cakes, divorce cakes…you name it.  I make ‘em, I sell ‘em…I just don’t eat ‘em.

This is why I LOVE Sweet Baby Cheeks.

She makes cakes too. 

image

Diaper cakes.  And these I totally LOVE.

Heather at Sweet Baby Cheeks makes the cutest non-edible cakes ever.  They are great gifts for expecting moms and dads.  They come with a full package of diapers arranged in tiered cake format – and include all sorts of really cool goodies like bottles and bibs and toys.

Here’s the thing.  I don’t have any babies anymore – so the part I really love about Heather’s cakes?

SPA cakes.

image

That’s right folks – spa towels, lotions, potions, floofy ball thingys that you use in the bathtub…every mother’s dream come true.  (Well, almost every mother…Mine anyway!)

Now – if only Heather could supply the babysitter needed to TRULY relax – spa style…mmmmm…relaxation…..

By the way – here’s something really cool as well.  Right now, in honor of their site launch, Heather is giving away a SPA cake for Mother’s day!  Click HERE  for details.  And feel free to tell her that you want to win it so you can give it to me…that’d be an awesome way to tell me how much you love the entertainment I give you daily.  Just sayin’.

Categories ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret