Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hip to be Square…

Or not.

image

Yes ladies and Geeks –er, Gents… That’s a Square root watch.

I’d like to say that my circle friends is way too cool for something like this, and that they are all very secure in their coolness…but sadly – no.

Thank you Paul for wearing this watch so I could post it today.

Wait – technically Paul is my HUSBAND’s friend, not mine – so my friends are still incredibly secure in their coolness.  Whew!  That was close.

Again – thank you to the Honeywell Engineers – I do not know where this site would be without you.  Really, No idea where I’d be.

Categories , ,

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh. My. Gosh! I *love* it! Wow, I never realized I was a geek. But, I know now that I am a total geek! My favorite number is 49 and I was so excited when our 2nd apt here in CA was #144... I can admit it... :)

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret