Saturday, March 6, 2010

Frost and Toss…

Yet another reason I will never have a dog.

image

Yes.  That’s Poop Freeze Animal Waste Spray.  Their actual tag line is “Frost and Toss”…

Here’s the description from Amazon – because honestly, I couldn’t write any better than this:

Poop happens- just freeze it! Just frost and toss! Completely non-flammable. Cools surfaces down to 62° F…Spray and then wait 10 seconds and a white crusty film solidifies the waste.

Gross.

Gross.

Gross.

Ew.

Ick.

Wait – am I over thinking this…I know being an Arizonian, 62 degrees is considered cold…but freezing?  I’m not sure I’d even say that…I defer to my Northern neighbors – what exactly is the freezing point of poop?  62 huh?  Interesting.

Categories , ,

1 comments:

joannehancock said...

Well I guess this would come in handy if you were constantly having to pick up fresh poo- ie still warm. I think I'd rather get a pooper scooper than this though, that way I never have to actually touch the poo.

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret