Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bacon-n-Eggs

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail…

Easter is coming.  Are you planning your breakfast with the family?  Me too.  We’re gonna have bacon and eggs. 

image

um….not quite like that.

I’ve heard that chocolate dipped bacon is actually pretty good.  It’s got a salty sweet quality that is supposedly fabulous…

These eggs are filled with “soft buttery bacon caramel.” 

I love caramel.

I love chocolate.

I even love bacon.

I’m just not so sure about all three of them at once.

However – we have previously determined that everything is better with bacon, right?

Right.

So what is the problem then?

Categories , ,

1 comments:

Jenn said...

ummm...yuck. LOL!

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret