Wednesday, March 10, 2010

30 Seconds MacGroober…

Oops!  It appears I forgot to post a blog today.  Normally I’d claim I was abducted by aliens and taken to their planet to be their queen…but today, I’m going with Alarm Clock Failure.

Too bad I don’t have one of these:

image

It’s the Ticking Time Bomb alarm clock.  You see – when it goes off in the morning it says “three minutes remaining” – then you have to do your best MacGuyver (or MacGroober – for you SNL fans) impression and defuse the bomb by matching the correct wires to the flashing bulb (randomly selected) before a loud blast emits from the device. 

Nothing says good morning like a good explosion…don’t you think?

Yea, I’m more partial to a good bowl of cheerios and a glass of fresh orange juice myself.  But, you know, whatever floats your boat.

***A note to all Honeywell Engineers – you know who you are***
While I know this little gadget is an Engineer’s dream come true I do NOT suggest purchasing one and hooking it up to somebody’s –um desk lamp for example.  I further do not suggest requiring them to defuse the “bomb” in order to turn on their computer or answer their phone.  While I totally stand in awe of your prank pulling genius, and your ability to keep them going for months on end, I fear employing this particular gadget in one of your pranks may be going a little to far.  Please, however – I beg you…if you do somehow find a way to use this particular gadget to drive one of your fellow (possibly blonde haired) engineers to the brink of near insanity… take video.  A lot of it.  Thank you.

Categories , , , ,

1 comments:

janene said...

Allan cant even turn off his regular alarm clock. he just smacks it till it stops! Your husband would probably dig this one though!

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret