Friday, March 5, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday – Choxie

I’m allergic to chocolate.

(I know, I’ll wait for you to finish weeping for me..it truly is tragic).

However – there are certain, um…measures I can take if I want to eat chocolate to minimize the effects…I can pre-medicate with a bit of Benadryl and some Motrin.

And. There. Aren’t. Many. Chocolates. Out. There. Worth. The. Trouble.

Except for Choxie.

image

Available only at Target (as far as I know), this chocolate is silky, and creamy, and melt-in-your-mouth-and-in-your-hands perfect.  My favorite are the Milk Chocolate Flaky Truffles, with a close second runner up being the Dark Chocolate Flaky Truffles.  And then don’t forget their gourmet flavors – key lime pie, strawberry cheesecake, and chili limon…trust me on this one.

So, next time you have a chocolate attack – head to your local Target…but be careful – these things are not for those with weak will power.  Because if you do have weak will power, you will be at Target…Every Day For Another Fix.

Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret