Thursday, December 2, 2010

Travel Trinkets

It’s always fun when you are traveling to go and look at the tourist items they have for sale.  You know the stuff – postcards with picturesque views of the state you are visiting, spoons shaped like copper shovels, hats that say “Lost my Head in Arizona” stuff like that. 

Here in Arizona it’s especially fun because all of our trinkets have pictures of rattlesnakes and scorpions on them…because you know – that’s all we’re known for out here.

But don’t forget next time you visit my lovely state of Arizona to pick up your Arizona Flask…

IMAG0067

Ah, the beauty, the functionality – the travel sized Key-chain version…

IMAG0068 

Found at my local Wal-Mart with the Arizona shot glasses.  And I only got one or two funny looks as I took the pictures too…

Categories , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret