Monday, December 13, 2010

Retro is all the rage, but…

Just as I think we should really leave most 80’s fashions in the 80’s…I’m pretty sure the clunky phone handset can stay there too.

I don’t know about you, but when I’m looking for a headset for my phone, I’m looking for something a little more hands free and barely noticeable.  (I have so much fun having conversations with people on the phone and people in the store wonder if I am talking to them or not…really, try it – it’s great fun for a Friday night…in related news, I have no life.)

image

Anywho – if you want this thing – I suppose for the novelty of it all – you can get it here

Just try not to use it while driving.  I’m pretty sure that would get you pulled over.  Not because you were on the phone mind you, mostly because you might be suspected of being under the influence.  Just Sayin’.

Categories , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret