Saturday, August 21, 2010

Candwich

If you follow our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/someonewillbuyit) then you might have already gotten a taste of today’s find.

As a mother to five very opinionated kids (especially when it comes to how their PB&J is packaged and served – heaven forbid the sandwich should be squished when it comes out of the lunchbox…)  this product leaves me a little well…confused as to what I should be thinking about it.

image

You see, it’s a Canned Sandwich…a candwich…a sandwich in a can.

PB&J I think I might be able to understand and possibly even stomach to try it…

but…

…it also comes in Barbeque Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza Pocket – which sounds….um…delightful?

I promise one thing, if this actually does make it to market (promised Fall of 2010) I will buy one and photograph the trial of it.  I might, however, make someone else be the stunt mouth for this one.

Categories , ,

1 comments:

Gingah said...

mmmm...BBQ Chicken....sitting in the hot AZ sun for a few hours. Yum!

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret