Monday, August 9, 2010

Bridal Diapers

When I got married my dress was big.  It was frilly.  It was ELABORATE…and it took about 20 minutes to get out of (mostly because of all the teeeny tiny buttons that ran down the back of it. 

Our wedding ceremony was at 10 o’clock in the morning and our reception at 6 that night with various other family festivities in between.  There was a brief stop off at my mother in law’s house where I was able to ditch the dress to take care of some…personal matters…but I also had an army of attendants there to help me in and out of the big puffy thing.

I have to admit though, even with all the time I’d be spending in that dress that day – I never, ever would have done this:

image

Think training pants for adults.

Can you imagine your first dance with your sweet new husband and he suddenly says….”do you smell something?  I distinctly smell urine…”

or the awkward moment back at the honeymoon suite…

“just a moment dear while I slip out of my diaper…”  Yes, because that will surely keep the flames burning…

What’s next?  Nuptual Noseplugs?

Thank you Tiffany S-W. for sending these to me…you were right, they were something I could write about!  Who ever thought diapers could be so interesting?

found at http://www.bridaldiapers.net

Categories , , ,

1 comments:

susan said...

bridaldiapers.net

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret