Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I like Star Trek as much as the next girl…

But…

I’ve never considered decking out my kitchen with these items:

The USS Enterprise pizza cutter…boldy go where your pepperoni has never gone before…

Enterprise Pizza Cutter
“Dammit Jim, I’m a Doctor, not a pizza delivery boy!”

Or how about these beautiful hanging lights:

image

“No Billy, the aliens aren’t really coming from the ceiling.   It’s the Enterprise…they are friendly.”

I also can’t say that I’d have one of these hanging in my kitchen either:

image

The family room, sure, but not the kitchen. 

“What time is dinner?”

“Half past the Klingon War Bird”

Teach ‘em young Trekkers – teach ‘em young.

(Pizza slicer found at www.thinkgeek.com, Starship hanging light at http://www.geekologie.com/2009/11/classy_a_starship_enterprise_c.php, and the clock – bask again in it’s awesomeness… http://www.techchee.com/2009/04/28/star-trek-clock/

Categories , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret