Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine’s Day

Store Clerk: Welcome to The SWBT Valentine shop, how can I help you?

Customer: Hello – I’m looking for something special for my husband for Valentine’s Day…We don’t normally buy each other gifts, but he’s been working so hard this year, I just want him to know how much I appreciate him.

Clerk: Sure!  I think I have just the thing…

image

Customer: Um…not sure where you are going with this, but no – I’m pretty sure that giant gummy worms is not exactly what I’m looking for.  Do you have something else?

Clerk: Sure, Sure, okay – well how long have ya’ll been married?

Customer: Ten years.

Clerk: Okie dokie!  This is sure to be perfect for you love birds…

image

Customer: Um, I’m not really sure what you are trying to say, but tongue fur isn’t really an issue in our marriage.  Nor is morning breath.  I think I’d like something a little more romantic.

Clerk: Romance huh? 

image

Customer: You are single aren’t you.

Clerk: How’d you guess?

Customer: Just a stab in the dark.

Clerk: well, I’m just not sure I have the item you are looking for.  unlesss…You wouldn’t happen to like play dough would you?

Customer: as much as the next gal I suppose…

Clerk: How about this for your husband?

image

Customer: Um.  No.  No thank you – I’ll just go get him a card, or a tie, or – well anything else.

Categories ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Someone Will Buy This...A Collection of Strange and Stupid Products Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Women's Secret